If a person engages in harassing behavior, Seoul POPCON Staff will take prompt action in any form they deem appropriate. Cosplay is not consent. Keep your hands to yourself. If you would like to take a picture with or of another Seoul POPCON Fan, always ask first and respect that person's right to say no. When at Seoul POPCON, be respectful, be nice, be cool and be kind to each other. Anyone can report harassment.
If someone’s behavior has made you uncomfortable, or if you witness the same happening to someone else, you should immediately contact Seoul POPCON Staff, Security Team or a Crew Member. You may also come to Seoul POPCON's Show Office.
Seoul POPCON has a ZERO TOLERANCE POLICY for harassment of any kind, including but not limited to:
▶ Offensive Verbal Comments
▶ Harassing or Non-Consensual Photography or Recording
▶ Peeping restroom or Dressing room
▶ Inappropriate Physical Contact and Unwelcome Physical Attention
▶ Inappropriate Physical Contact
▶ Physical Assault or Battery
In relation, but not limited to:
▶ Sexual Orientation
▶ Body type
▶ The weapon props are allowed to enter after checking the safety of the staff and security guards at the entrance of the exhibition hall and dressing room&luggage storage.
* It is recommended that weapons props be used only within in the Seoul Popcorn Exhibition Hal and the aisle in front of the exhibition hall.
- All the weapon props made with EVA foam, formex, hardboard, wood, polystyrenes and other light material are allowed to enter Seoul POPCON.
- For gun props, it is allowed only if it doesn’t cause any confusion with actual guns and MUST BE CLOSED WITH THE COLORED CAPS.
- Bow props are allowed only if the arrow points are made with soft materials.
- Even if they fall under the guideline above, the costumes and props that are considered to be a threat to others may be restricted from entering and confiscated within the event venue for a safe cosplay event.
(ex. sharp weapons made of metal, etc.)
|Functional firearms (including replica and all sorts of functional firearms etc)|
|Chemical weapons (including A self-defense spray, mustard spray and pepper spray etc)|
|Explosives (including firecrackers and fireworks etc)|
|Functional projectile weapons (including blow guns, crossbows, long bows, silly string, slingshots, water balloons and water guns etc)|
|Sharpened metal-bladed weapons (including axes, daggers, hatches, knives, kunai, shuriken, swords, sword canes and switch blades etc)|
|All sorts of weapon & weapon props that can harm other visitors directly or indirectly|
You can bring it in if you blocked the muzzle of the gun with an orange tip and removed its battery. We will inform you about general rule of cosplay costumes in details as well as the other operational policies.
Yes, you are welcomed to do so.