▶ Other regulations will be notified through internal discussions at the Seoul Popcorn Secretariat if it is necessary,
▶ At the exhibition hall, please cooperate with the guidance of the organizers, security guards, and staff.
▶ In case of violation of the regulations, if there is no improvement even after the 1st and 2nd warnings, you will be taken off the costume.
▶ If warnings are accumulated, there may be a disadvantage in participating in Seoul POPCON in the future.
Seoul POPCON operates ‘Dressing room & Luggage storage] in the exhibition hall for the convenience of cosplayers and visitors. (Cosplay Zone)
▶ The dressing room and luggage storage are available on site on a first-come, first-served basis.
▶ The organizers do not take any responsibility for loss or damage to items in the cosplay zone.
Please take care of personal luggage management.
The last day of Seoul POPCON, you can enter the exhibition hall before 17:00 o'clock. Enjoy Seoul POPCON before the entrance closing.
You cannot change the date of visit after purchasing the One Day Ticket.
If you want to change the date, please cancel the ticket within the ticket purchase period and purchase a One Day Ticket on which date you would like to visit.
Please be aware and follow the Filming guide below to make the show safe and enjoyable for everyone.
▶ Press and Photographers without a PRESS Badge may be rejected for taking a picture.
▶ Excessive low angles, taking photos highlighting certain body parts, and demanding poses that cause the cosplayers to feel shame are prohibited.
▶ Unreasonable demand or for the cosplayer's situation, taking Photos may be rejected, and if you force the cosplayers to do so, the security guard may force you out.
▶ Illegal filming is prohibited, and please take pictures after asking for the consent of the cosplayer.
▶ Please refrain from unpleasant words and actions such as physical contact, sexual harassment, and the external features of cosplayers. Please enjoy a healthy cosplay culture together.
Seoul POPCON 2023 will be held on 25th (Fri) ~ 27th (Sun), August 2023.
- August 25th (Fri) - 26th (Sat) : 10:00 A.M. ~ 6:00 P.M.
- August 27th (Sun) : 10:00 A.M. ~ 5:00 P.M.
Seoul POPCON 2023 will be held in C, D Hall at Coex.
(Address : 513, Yeongdong-daero, Gangnam-gu, Seoul, Republic of Korea)
Due to the regulation of Coex, no pets are allowed.
Under 19 years old (born after 2003) is available to purchase the Junior Ticket(Youth) of Seoul POPCON 2023.
Please bring your photo ID with your birthday or related documents when you come to Seoul POPCON before entry.
For the children under the age of 6 (born after 2016), also official personal documents will be required to check the age, so please bring it to the venue and fully enjoy Seoul POPCON 2023!
Changes/cancellations/refunds of tickets will be available on the official ticketing site, but only as rules allow.
• You can cancel the tickets before the Refund Date though there will be cancellation fee according to the date of the purchase. Please note ticket can not be refunded and cancelled after Refund Date.
• For more details, you can check booking details and guide in the ‘My Ticket’ menu at the top of the page. We strongly recommend you to select ‘VISA Card’ when you pay for the ticket. It is the simplest way for the English users if you don’t have Korean credit cards.
• If you purchase tickets via illegal sites or from a 3rd person, there will be no official refund or cancellation. Legal action could follow without prior notification.
Buying tickets via non-official ticketing sites or from a 3rd person is an irresponsible action; organizers will not bear any legal responsibility for any inconvenience or expense caused by purchasing via non-official sites or individuals.
> Cancellation Deadline
1. (Show on Tue~Sat) available till 5 pm prior to show day to cancel
2. (Show on Sun/Mon) available till 11am on Sat. to cancel
3. (Show on hollidays/the day after hollidays)
- (Show on the day after hollidays) same as above #1,#2
- Not availble to cancel on hollidays
* After the due has passed, no cancellation/change/refund
> Cancellation Fee
1. No Cancellation Fee is available in 7 days from purchase date.
- 8 days from purchase date ~ until 10 days before showday : 4,000won per 1 ticket (But, 10% of paid amount)
- 9 days before showday ~ 7 days before showday : 10% of paid amount
- 6 days before showday ~ 3 days before showday : 20% of paid amount
- 2 days before showday ~ 1 day before showday : 30% of paid amount
* No.2 policy will first be applied.
· Booking fee can be refund until 23:59 on the day of the purchasing, Otherwise impossible.
· Delivery charge won't be refund for ticket that delivered or returned.
· Each different show has different cancellation policy. Please check the policy for relevant show.
1. Credit Card
- After 4~5 days(businees days) of purchase, credit card approval will be cancelled.
- Cancellation fees and booking fees can be charged depending on the time of cancellation, and refunds will be made except for the fees.
- If you have already received the ticket, the delivery fee is non-refundable.
- If your order is unpaid, approval details and purchase cancellation are available
If you cancel orders after payment with card charge, it will be deducted next month
- If you cancel orders after payment, it takes three to seven(3~7) days
- Refund date is depend on credit card company's policy. please call credit card company for more details.
- All refunds will be sent back to the payment method of your original payment.
- If you paid by Credit of Debit card, your refund will go to your card within 30 days.
- If you paid by PayPal Cash or Bank transfer, your refund will go back to the PayPal balance within 5 business days.
- Beyond 1 day of the date of the original payment, PayPal's transaction exchange rate ( including a currency conversion spread ) on the date of the refund will apply.
Therefore, due to changes in fees and exchange rates, you may not be able to receive the full amount of the original payment.
(10 cents for PayPal payment fee is not refundable even if the reservation is canceled.)
- If you need further information, please contact PayPal.
We will not delivery online purchased ticket, but if you doing pre-registration before Seoul POPCON show date, you can enter more faster.
Either registration by online and onsite is necessary for enter, all of Seoul POPCON visitors must need to do pre-registration after purchase the tickets. Details will be announced later.
● Online : you can click the link and answer simple questions.
* IMPORTANT, your name and phone number (or email address) must be equal to the name and phone number (or email address) that you've provided to create ID in the ticket site.
● Onsite: You can purchase the tickets as well as finish registration in the ticketing booth. Actual location of booths will be informed later.
We will announce the schedule of ticket & registration soon.
You can receive the information when you subscribe the newsletter.
Everyone visiting Seoul POPCON is asked to register, so your accompany should register too. If your accompany hasn’t done online registration, he/she will be asked to register onsite and get ticket.
No it is not. Optional Ticket is not transferable and please remember to bring your photo ID card to Seoul POPCON for the identification.
Entry Pass is not included in Optional ticket. You need to buy Entry pass as well.
Family Tickets can't be used separately by date. When you enter the Seoul POPCON using Family Ticket, 2 adults and 1 student are applied at once.
Cosplayers are absolutely welcomed to Seoul POPCON. Please do not hesitate to visit Seoul POPCON in your favourite character's costume, and follow the rules below to make the show safe and enjoyable for everyone.
▶ Seoul POPCON is ‘Family friendly event’ therefore costumes cannot depict any violation designated by Korean law, and all sorts of costumes that are against public morality are strictly prohibited.
▶ In any circumstances, all sorts of costumes that can displease the public such as nudity, gore, graphic violence, and other offensive or unpleasant expression or act are not allowed.
▶ Cosplay & costume which promote/use alcohol, illegal drugs, tobacco products, firearms/weapons or any activities that may appear unsafe or dangerous or contains any particular political agenda or message will be strictly prohibited.
▶ Costumes cannot be obscene, offensive, racist, sexist or endorse any form of hatred or hate group;
▶ Costume cannot defame, misrepresent or contain disparaging remarks about Seoul POPCON or its products, or other people, products or companies.
▶ Costume cannot communicate messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which Seoul POPCON wishes to associate;
▶ Please refrain from wearing or using any substances that may potentially disturb or displease other participants. Any participants with body paint or make-up must keep certain distance to avoid any sort of contact to prevent leaving stains on other participant’s costume.
▶ Wings, large props, or large costumes are just fine, but if your costume is too big, you may not fit through the doors. If possible, make wings and other parts that make your costume detachable.